I miss being with my hubbs soo sooo much!!! :( It sucks always having to leave him and seeing him leave me! :( But I guess we have to keep on with this for another long while.. which totally freakin sucks ass!! Ugh! Anywayy.. we didn't do much(or took a lot of pictures) because I was only visiting him for about three days. So here's what we did/went:
- Asian Garden Mall in Little Saigon
- Watched The A-Team
- See hubbs school
- Went to work with hubbs
- Ate Korean BBQ
- Ate crepes ice cream(my first time eating it)
- Balboa Island
- South Coast Plaza
- Port of Long Beach - Queen Mary/Catalina Express. Sadly Catalina Express was closed. It was a last minute thing that's why. :(
- annd other places but I forgot.. if I remember I'll come back and edit.
Hate this one of me but love him in this one. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.