Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rambleee..

I really can not wait til my hair grows out longer it feels like it's taking foreverrr to grow. I've been longing for long hair since forever now and everytime I see people with long hair I get so freakin jealous cause it's so beautiful. haha. Umm.. my hips is where I want hair length to be at.. my hair as of now is at well.. I have layers so my longest layer is almost reaching there maybe about a couple more inches or so to go and my front hairs(or shortest layer I guess..) are shorter.. to like under my boobs. I so especially want them to be longer cause I love to put hair in the front a lot.. haha. So that one is going to take awhiile to grow.. ughh that sucks. LoL. Well that's all for now. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.